With 412 horsepower, the 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0 has once again raised the bar for all muscle
cars yet still delivers excellent fuel economy.
Ford Racing and Multimatic Motorsports has
developed a suspension kit for enthusiasts looking to take the car to
the next level of performance. Fits 2005-2014 Mustang GT Coupe. This
kit was developed as a joint project between Multimatic Motorsports and
Ford Racing. Multimatic Motorsports is the suspension developer and
supplier for the Red Bull F1 team, Aston Martin, the GrandAm
championship winning Ford Racing FR500 race cars, and they were the original engineering firm hired by Ford to design the 2005+ Mustang production suspension. Suffice to say,
Multimatic Motorsports knows how to develop a balanced suspension and knows your S197 Mustang inside and out. Not
harsh, not soft, just great handling that every S197 Mustang owner can
enjoy. The Ford Racing FR3 handling pack performs on the
street and on the track with adjustable performance sway bars, specially tuned shocks and struts, performance bushings, quality hardware,
and specific progressive rate 1inch lowering springs.
Ford Racing introduces our assembled handling pack that includes
pre-assembled struts. No spring compressor required, strut/spring
assembly is ready to bolt-in! Put a little "road race" into your Mustang
GT with Ford Racing's handling pack. It's tuned to deliver improved
handling without sacrificing ride quality.
Fits: 2005-2014 Mustang GT Coupe.
All components are designed to work together as a package
Lowers car approximately 1.0"
Handling Pack Includes:
- Specially Tuned Shocks and Struts M-18000-A. They are tuned to optimize the ride and handling of the lowering springs. If you are looking for Adjustable Dampers please check out the other Assembled Handling Pack M-FR3A-MGTAA.
- Lowering Springs M-5300-P. The springs lower the car approximately 1 inch
- Jounce Stops M-5570-A. The jounce stops add ride comfort and stability when using the lowering springs
Bars M-5490-A. The sway bars are adjustable and are specifically
designed for the V8 Mustang and its specific handling dynamics. They
reduce body roll and increase steering response.
- OPTIONAL Strut Tower Brace M-20201-S197. The strut tower brace is designed to reduce chassis flex during cornering and complement the sway bars.
- Strut Tower Brace does not fit V-6, supercharged GT, optional intake shroud, BOSS 302 or Ford Racing Intake Manifolds.
- Will clear 2011+ 5.0L Coyote engine cover in 2011+ Mustang GT vehicles
SVT Track Pack Upper Strut Mounts M-18183-C. These upper strut mounts
are standard equipment on the 2011 Shelby GT500 with the SVT Track Pack
option and eliminate the popping noise associated with lowering the
vehicle as well as having an increased durometer for more durability and
better steering feel.
- Adjustable Tubular Rear Panhard Bar with Urethane Bushings. Unique
offset design clears the rear axle cover as well as Ford Racing's rear
axle girdle cover. This panhard bar allows for the adjustment to
re-center the axle when the car is lowered.
- Adjustable Camber Bolt. This camber bolt is not sold separately and is included to allow for camber adjustment for track use.
- All components are designed to work together as a package.
- Lowers the car approximately 1"